Saturday, August 6, 2011

I (still) love Lucy, xoxo

When I was young I loved staying up late to watch I LOVE LUCY on Nick at Night. I remember fondly waking my sleeping family unable to contain my laughter watching the Vitametavegamin episode, and to this day I have not laughed so hard in my life.

When I was 13 my family took a trip to HOLLYWOOD where I collected as much LUCY memorabilia as I could get my hands on: post cards, posters, figurines,  books, you name it. I have never given up my collection, forgotten the laughter, or flinched in my adoration of the actress. And now as I sit writing this blog in my apartment overlooking Hollywood boulevard I owe an overwhelming amount of gratitude to her for inspiring me to live a life less ordinary.



Happy 100th Birthday Lucy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment